The BenQ S73 is now available and comes with these specifications:
- Core Duo T2300 1.66 GHz
- Intel 945PM Chipset
- 512MB DDR2 533 – Max 1GB
- 14.1" 1280×800 TFT-LCD 200 nits
- ATi Mobility x1600 512MB GPU
- 8x DVD-Dual SuperMulti Writer
- Integrated DVB-Tuner for Digital TV
- 80GB SATA 5400 rpm HDD
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet
- 2.4kg including 6-cell battery
- etc., etc., etc….the standard stuffs
I guess my loyality has to stop somewhere and now appears to be the time. The S73 falls below my expectation – Maximum 1GB of RAM is ridiculous. 2.4kg for a 14" is absurd. The only good thing are the powerful ATi x1600 GPU and the cheapo HK$12,980 price tag.
Link: PC Home (Chinese)
For more information, please refer to the forum discussion thread.