- Faster printing, reduced power consumption (10 times less than other brands) and
longer printer lifespan with Instant-on Technology – Found in most HP
LaserJet printers, Instant-on Technology utilizes an innovative,
quick-heating fuser system that virtually eliminates warm-up time. This
enables a printer to begin printing from PowerSave mode immediately,
regardless of when it was last used, and then return to PowerSave mode
as soon as printing is complete.
- Ease of use – The HP LaserJet M1005 MFP allows users to print, scan and copy quickly and simultaneously with a simple and user-friendly interface.
enables users to convert full color or black-and-white printed
literature into editable, digital text, and its integrated OCR
technology allows for recognition of text in multiple languages.
- Larger print capacity on limited resources – With host-based printing, the HP LaserJet M1005 MFP uses the processing power and memory on the PC for printing, enabling businesses to take on larger print jobs.
- Superior customer support – Like all other HP printers, the HP LaserJet M1005 MFP is backed by HP’s industry-leading customer service which provides fast and knowledgeable support.
- The estimated street price of HP LaserJet M1005 MFP is $1,988.