Main features include
- Configurable Tap and Tap-and-Hold actions
- Advanced ignore list
- (OK) Hardware Button support
- Skinable interface
- Customizable menu
- Automated actions
- Built-in context sensitive help
- Close button [X] that really closes
- CPU and Memory usage
- Designed to run in main memory or external cards.
- Terminate background processes.
- Clean left over memory after programs closure
- Enhanced D-Pad navigation support (for one hand operations)
- Very low memory foot-print
- Easy to access from any other program
- QVGA-VGA Support
- Square, landscape and portrait Support
- Integration with HandyMenu and HandyLauncher
For more information, see the DinarSoft product page.