In Tracky 3.0 the ease of use improved a lot. It has on-screen buttons which directly invoke the most commonly used tools.
A real full-screen mode makes better use of your display. A different move mode allows you to rapidly
focus the screen.
It introduces a lot of new features. One of them is that you have seamless access to several
databases on internet. You can search for and get detailed information of nearby:
- businesses (Google Local Search)
- photos (Panoramio.com)
- Wikipedia entries (Wikipedia.org)
- geo-caches (Geocaching.com)
- weather stations
Furthermore, Tracky now offers real address-to-address navigation.
In combination with:
Search tool you can easily get to interesting POIs (restaurants found
via Google Local Search, places found via Wikipedia, etc.),
- the Geocoder tool you can easily get to a certain address, and
- manually added POIs, you can for example easily find back your car after a long day of shopping.
Link: Tracky 3.0 Press Release