The X1 will come in a horizontal sliding form factor that users of the TyTN II will be familiar with. As opposed to the tilting feature of the HTC device, the X1 has an arc sliding mechanism as evidenced by photos below.
- GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- UMTS/HSDPA/HSUPA 900/1700/1900/2100 MHz
- Windows Mobile 6
- 3", touch sensitive display, 800х480, 65 K colors
- Full QWERTY keyboard
- 4-way key & optical joystick
- Dimensions: 110 x 53 x 16.7 mm (slightly thinner than TyTN II which is 19mm thick)
- Weight: 145 grams (TyTN II is 190g)
- Camera: 3.2 MP, autofocus with light
- Bluetooth (A2DP), Wi-Fi, aGPS
- Bundled storage: up to 400 Mb
- microSD memory expansion slot
The Xperia X1 will be available in either black or silver, in selected markets from the second half of 2008.