If you purchase an iPhone 4 before September 30, 2010, you are eligible to receive an iPhone 4 Bumper or a select third-party case from Apple at no charge.
For some strange reason I thought this program was US-only (duh!)… I finally went to the App Store and downloaded the iPhone 4 Case Program app, and found that these are the cases on offer. These are shipping mostly 3-6 weeks.
- Apple iPhone 4 Bumper – Black
- Incase Snap Case for iPhone 4 – Smoke
- Incase Snap Case for iPhone 4 – Clear
- Belkin Shield Micra for iPhone 4 – Clear
- Griffin Motif iPhone 4 Diamonds/Smoke
- Griffin Reveal Etch iPhone 4 – Black/Black Graphite
- Speck Fitted Case iPhone 4 – Black Tartan
- Speck PixelSkin HD iPhone 4 – Black
- Griffin Perforated Silicone, iPhone 4, Black
- Griffin Perforated Silicone, iPhone 4, White
Great round up here of the cases available: iLounge
Here are the full terms and conditions: (original PDF is here)
Customers who purchase an iPhone 4 from an Apple Online Store, 800-908-988, or an Apple Authorized iPhone Reseller through September 30, 2010, are eligible for an iPhone 4 Bumper or other case at no cost. Customers have 30 days from the purchase date of iPhone 4 to submit a claim. All claims are subject to the terms and conditions below.
Terms and Conditions
• All claims must be submitted through the iPhone 4 Case Program app.
• Only one claim may be submitted per eligible iPhone 4.
• A unique claim must be submitted from each unique iPhone 4.
• iPhone 4 Bumper and case selection is at the sole discretion of Apple.
• Apple reserves the right to substitute iPhone 4 Bumpers or other cases based on available supply.
• Apple collects specific data, including phone number, model, serial number and IMEI, to identify and validate your iPhone 4 in order to confirm eligibility.
• Customers must have an active iTunes or Apple ID to submit a claim. • Any iPhone 4 that has been returned is not eligible.
Apple reserves the right to deny or disregard any claim deemed to be false or fraudulent. This program is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Apple is not responsible for printing or database errors. Customers should keep copies of these Terms and Conditions. Apple reserves the right to change without notice the Terms and Conditions, modify the program, or end the program at any time.